Our primary focus as an agency has always been to deliver creative that not only looks good but works. We are passionate about really understanding what our clients want to achieve and delivering solutions that measure up to those objectives.
We have recently become a member of the Design Business Association as its aims mirror our long-held view that design and business objectives should be closely aligned to ensure effectiveness.
A DBA member is required to promote professional excellence and champion effective design that improves the quality of people’s lives.
The advantage of ARM is that it allows you the flexibility and also the opportunity to move fast when it comes to procurement. There are currently around 300 agencies on the list, but due to the recent extension of the service, this is likely to increase in 2014.
We are committed to following the guidelines set out by the DBA for its members:
- Best practice to achieve effective design solutions to better our clients’ business
- Competence in providing measurable value for our clients’ investments
- Accurate and clear financial reporting
- Commitment to salaries and charge-out rates in line with UK benchmarks
- Continuing professional development of staff
- Confidentiality and professionalism
For further information on the Design Business Association, visit www.dba.org.uk.